Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Introduction; Dedicated to you




















Well there is nothing more to hide. This girl above is Idra.
She is the one i love and yes, she's my girlfriend.
And coincidently we both dismissed each other when we first saw each other for the first time
I just thought she wasn't the type of girl i would go for
but after i gave her that prank text
I really fell for her.. not for her looks
But for her personality on how she can actually entertained my nonsense
What i see in her is something different!
When i talk to her, its as though I'm talking to myself
Cause basically i love her personality which is unlike any others
I just love the way she is! heh!
She is special and definitely somebody special in my heart.
So till than. This post is dedicated to you my Lovely Idra<3